CURRENT VERSION: April 2022
During my time at the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC), I served as a portfolio manager and panel convenor, an experience that introduced me to the most common questions and the mistaken beliefs held by both new and experienced researchers.
This guide was developed to tackle these myths head on so that researchers can avoid making a wrong turn. By starting from a solid foundation of clarity and understanding, researchers stand a better chance of reaching their desired destination.
This digital download seeks to make the journey through the funding process a little easier by providing:
- A list of online references to point you in the right direction.
- Tips for navigating the standard mode process.
- And much more, including a BONUS that outlines the do’s and don’ts of writing a PI response.
Have a discount code? Please enter it at checkout.
Please make sure to include your email address:
- A download link will be sent to you with your receipt so you can access the ebook.
- After purchase, any future updates to this guide will be sent to you for free.
TAKE A PEEK ...
The full download contains over 25 pages of information to help you stay on the right path when it comes to the EPSRC peer review process.
PLEASE NOTE: EPSRC policies and guidance documents can (and often do!) change on a regular basis. This guide is accurate as of April 2022.